These are incredible human beings for doing what they did for these animals. What you are feeling as you look at these images will tell you more about yourself than you will ever know.
1. These firefighters who saved a litter of wolf cubs from a wild forest fire.
2. These divers who helped a manta ray by cutting away the fishing line it was tangled in.
3. This man who ripped a hole in his truck to rescue a teeny kitty.
4. These kids who brought home a lonely stray and stayed by his side in his last moments.
5. These students who built this adorable cockapoo a wheelchair.
6. These snorkelers who freed a humpback whale entangled in fishing nets.
7. These rescuers who helped Frostie the Snow Goat get back on his feet.
8. These cops who rescued a dog that had been trapped in mud for three days.
9. This zookeeper who has dedicated his life to protecting lions.
10. This man who saved an unborn fawn with some quick thinking and a pocket knife.
11. This wonderful lady who tenderly sang this baby elephant to sleep with a lullaby.
12. This brave army veteran who put his life on the line to save a beagle hit by a car on a busy highway.
13. This man who has driven more than a million miles to save the lives of 2,000 dogs.
14. This generous volunteer who went way out of his way to reunite a goat and a donkey.
15. This kind man who saved a kitten that got tossed out a car window.
16. This diver who helped an injured dolphin.
17. These farmers who rescued a sheep that was buried under snow.
18. This family who took in two tiger cubs.
19. This reporter who helped save a bunch of ducklings that had fallen into a storm drain.
20. This vet who built this baby pig hind-wheels out of toy parts.
21. This sweet man who saved a tiny kitten from drowning.
22. This wonderful man who waded into a lake every evening and gently rocked his arthritic dog to sleep.
Please share these incredible stories with everyone you know!