If animals knew how cute they are, we’d be in major trouble. Tony Heally of Cute Emergency knows the power of a good awwww, and with 2 million followers on Twitter, Cute Emergency has become the go-to place for strictly aww-inducing content.
Here are some of the cuties you can expect to see in bookshops and on coffee tables soon:
1. “Am I doing it? Am I surfing yet?”
2. When you’d do anything for some attention.
3. “Wake up! It’s Noms Time!”
4. This Dalmatian with a heart-shaped nose? Cutesplosion.
5. “So does this mean we’re official now?”
6. The best way to take a catnap.
7. “Nothing with vacuums in it, please. I don’t like scary stories.”
8. “There better be a treat with my name on it when this is over.”
9. When you’re so cute even your sharp quills can’t keep people from fawning over you.
10. “I’m telling you, it had these big sharp teeth and googly eyes. I ran away as fast as I could!”
11. When doing something as simple as drinking your milk is the cutest thing anyone’s ever seen.
If you know someone who might like this, please click “Share!”