Blueberry Rolls with a cream cheese drizzle on top are just so delicious! They are so easy to bake, and will take you less than 30 minutes of total time. Around 15 minutes to prep and 15 minutes to get all warm and tasty.
- 1 package frozen puff pastry (2 sheets), thawed
- 1 container blueberry cream cheese (room temperature so it spreads easy)
- 1 package of fresh or frozen blueberries
- 1 egg
- 1 Tbsp. Water
- 1 cup Powdered Sugar
- 1 Tbsp. Milk
- 1 Tsp. Vanilla Extract
1. Lay out your sheet of pastry dough on a cookie sheet
2. Spread Blueberry Cream Cheese over dough
3. Place Blueberries on cream cheese
4. roll and cut into sections
5. BAKE at 400 degrees F for 15 minutes
6. Make glaze mixture and pour on top
If you know someone who might like this, please click “Share!