Some of my favorite meals have been brunches and here’s a quick and easy way to make the perfect brunch.
- Eggs, 1 per slice of bread
- Salt and Pepper
- Shredded Cheese
- Preheat oven to 350°F / 180°C.
- Using a butter knife or back of a spoon create a square inside the bread by pressing down on the bread almost to the crust edges.
- Repeat for every slice of bread you wish to make (1-2 slices per person).
- Season the bread with salt and pepper.
- Crack one egg into each slice of bread.
- Butter the higher edges of the bread gently, being careful not to touch the egg.
- Sprinkle shredded cheese then bacon onto the buttered edges.
- Spray your small baking tray with non-stick cooking spray.
- Place the bread on the tray and the tray in the oven for 10 mins.
- Remove from oven and eat while warm.
If you know someone who might like this, please click “Share!