This is such and easy, tasty Cajun recipe! All you only need is one skillet and 5 ingredients! This recipe will be added to your weekly easy dinners!
- 14OZ package Turkey Smoked Sausage, cut into 1/4-inch slices
- 1 TBSP Cajun seasoning
- 8OZ Pasta
- 2 CUPS Heavy Cream
- 1 CUP Grated Parmesan cheese
1. Prepare pasta according to package directions; drain and set aside.
2. Saute sausage in a large skillet over medium-high heat for 5 minutes, turning occasionally.
3. Add cream and Cajun seasoning; bring to a boil. Reduce heat
4. Simmer gently until mixture begins to thicken. Remove from heat, stir in Parmesan cheese.
5. Add pasta to sauce and toss.
If you know someone who might like this, please click “Share!