This recipe was one of the biggest hits at the dinner table. Every single person who tried it, loved it! The best part? It’s really easy to whip up and it’s great for parties.
Just be prepared to have enough ingredients for a second batch. They will go fast!
- 1 LB Lean Ground Beef
- 1 TSP Salt
- 1 TSP Pepper
- 1 TSP Cumin
- 1 TSP Mustard Powder
- 1/2 TSP smoked paprika
- 2 CUPS Diced Onion (1 whole onion)
- 3 Cloves Garlic, minced
- 1 10OZ Can Ro-Tel Diced Tomatoes and Green Chiles, drained
- 12 Slices cheddar cheese
- 12 Dole Dinner rolls
- 1/2 CUP Butter
- 2 TBSP Brown Sugar
- 1 TBSP Worcestershire sauce
- 1 TBSP Mustard
- 1 TBSP Sesame Seeds
- Preheat oven to 350°F Coat 9×13 baking dish with non-stick spray.
- Place a large skillet over high heat.
- Add the beef.
- Season with salt, pepper, cumin, mustard powder, and paprika.
- Add the onion and garlic, stirring occasionally, cook until beef is browned and onions are golden.
- Stir in drained tomatoes.
- Place bottom half of buns in prepared pan.
- Top with beef & sliced cheese.
- Finish off with the top half of the bun
- Mix all the glaze ingredients in a sauce pan over medium heat until melted, smooth and combined.
- Pour over the buns.
- Bake at 350°F for 25 minutes..
If you know someone who might like this, please click “Share!