Cheesy Shrimp Crostini is not only delicious, but simple to make!
- 1/2 Lb Uncooked shrimp
- 2 Bay leaves
- Cracked black pepper
- 1/2 CUP Mayonnaise
- 1/4 CUP Fresh chives, chopped
- 1 CUP Cheddar jack cheese
- 1 Tbsp Old Bay
- Kosher salt
- 1 loaf Baguette bread, sliced on an angle into 1/2 inch
- 1/4 CUP Fresh dill, chopped
- 2 Cloves garlic, minced
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Remove the shells from the shrimp and set shrimp aside.
- Add Old Bay, bay leaves, salt, and pepper to the pot.
- Fill with water and bring to a boil.
- Once the water is boiling carefully drop the shrimp into the pot.
- Cook until pink, approx 3 minutes.
- Drain and place shrimp in a bowl of cold water to stop the cooking process.
- Drain and dice the shrimp.
- Place the shrimp in a medium bowl with the mayo, garlic, chives, dill, and cheese.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Spread a tablespoon of the shrimp mixture onto each bread slice.
- Pace them on a baking sheet and bake for 10 minutes.
- Serve warm.
If you know someone who might like this, please click “Share!