CHICKEN. WAFFLE. SLIDERS. These were the most delicious thing you’ll taste all week! The syrup is SO simple and delicious, it makes for the best chicken and waffles I have ever had. You will want to make these every weekend for brunch!
- 1 Bag Crispy Chicken Strips
- 1 Box Mini toaster waffles
For the Syrup:
- 1 CUP Brown sugar
- 1/4 CUP Butter
- 1/2 CUP Water
- 1/8 tsp Vanilla extract
- Cook chicken strips according to package instructions.
- Toast waffles according to package instructions.
- Make chicken waffle sliders with both prepared ingredients.
- Bring sauce pan to medium/high heat.
- Add in brown sugar and water.
- Bring to a boil.
- Lower the heat and let mixture boil for 4 minutes.
- Stir in butter till melted.
- Take the pan of heat then add in the vanilla extract.
- Drizzle on top of waffles.
If you know someone who might like this, please click “Share!