How nice is it when you walk in the door after a long day’s work and dinner is ready? Well, if you’re like me, I load up the crock pot and voila, dinner’s ready!
Crock pot recipes are always the way to go when you need to save some time! And they always turn out delicious!
This beef and broccoli is so tender and juicy, you won’t mind eating these leftovers for another few days! Serve over any rice, and have a delicious meal ready when you come home!
- 1.5 pounds flank steak, thinly sliced and chopped into 2 inch pieces
- 2/3 CUP Soy sauce
- 1 Tbsp Sesame oil
- 1/4 tsp Red chili flakes
- 1 CUP Beef broth
- 4 CUPS Broccoli florets
- 1/3 CUP Brown sugar
- 1 Tbsp Minced garlic
- 2 Tbsp Corn starch + 4 tablespoons cold water
- Grease the inside of a slow cooker. Add steak, beef froth, soy sauce, brown sugar, sesame oil, garlic, and chili flakes.
- Cover and cook on high for 2-3 hours or low 4-5 hours.
- minutes before serving, uncover the slow cooker.
- In a small bowl whisk corn starch and water until dissolved.
- Add to slow cooker and stir.
- Cover and allow to cook another 20-25 minutes.
- Just before serving, place broccoli in a large tupperware, fill with ½ inch of water, and place the lid on in an off-set manner so that the container can vent.
- Microwave on high for 3 minutes.
- Drain, stir broccoli into slow cooker.
If you know someone who might like this, please click “Share!