The sweet, crunchy, powdery, delicious treat is so tasty and perfect for any party!
- 4.5 CUPS Rice Chex cereal
- 3 Tbsp Heavy cream
- 1 tsp Almond emulsion or extract
- 1 and 1/2 CUPS Powdered sugar
- 1/4 CUP salted butter
- 10oz White chocolate candy melts or pure white chocolate
- 1 tsp Butter emulsion or extract
1. Pour the cereal in a large bowl, set aside.
2. In a medium saucepan over low heat, melt the butter, cream, and white chocolate.
3. Stir constantly until the white chocolate is fully melted.
4. The mixture will be very thick and buttery.
5. Remove from heat.
6. Stir in almond extract and butter extract.
7. Pour warm white chocolate mixture over cereal. Stir it all together gently, making sure not to break the cereal.
8. Wait about 3-4 (no longer) minutes and gently fold in the sprinkles – you don’t want the sprinkles to lose their color.
9. In a large zipped top bag or covered container, add the powdered sugar.
10. Pour the white chocolate covered cereal into the large bag or container.
11. Seal the bag or container and shake until all the cereal is coated with the powdered mixture.
12. Discard excess powder.
If you know someone who might like this, please click “Share!