Eating just one penny minted after 1982 could prove deadly for your pup.
Rodenticide contains anticoagulants that causes internal bleeding and death for rodents but it is also deadly for dogs.
Antifreeze can taste sweet to dogs who may consume large amounts before succumbing to kidney failure, comas, or death.
Blue-green algae is responsible for many recent dog deaths. Avoid ponds that may contain this toxic microbacteria.
Many common houseplants are dangerous and even deadly.
Herbicides or weed killers present in lawn treatment sprays are toxic to dogs.
Fabric softener dryer sheets are sometimes used to manage the accumulation of dog hair. However, there are chemicals in the sheets that are dangerous if consumed by pups.
If you know someone who might like this, please click “Share!”