Sometimes we wish we could talk to our dogs and they would talk right back. But dogs have their own way of communicating — we just need to know what to look for.
1) Those puppy eyes mean your furry friend loves you. Think of constant eye contact as a kiss from your dog!
2) When your dog brings you a toy, he may not want you to throw it. Sometimes they just want you to enjoy it as much as they do.
3) If your pup would rather sleep in your room than his crate, it’s a sign that you’re number one in his life.
4) Do you get tackled when you walk through the door? Then you’re the center of your dog’s universe.
5) You don’t have to feel guilty leaving when your dog is staring at you. The calmness is the dog trusting that you’ll be back.
6) Want to know your dogs true feelings? Look into their eyes. Dogs use their eyes to express their emotions when communicating with their owners.
7) If your dog cuddles with you after meals, you have a best friend. 🙂
8) When a dog leans against you, that’s their version of a hug.
9) When your dog yawns around you, it’s a sign that they feel safe and secure. In the wild, it’s seen as an act of submission.
10) A flick of the tongue means they are sorry for their naughtiness.
11) If your dog sits on your feet, your little buddy is just trying to protect you.
12) Chewing on furniture is a sign that your pup isn’t getting enough exercise.
13) A yawn doesn’t necessarily mean they are tired — they could just be anxious about something.
14) That paw that they lift up? Your dog is on the case and trying to figure something out! 🙂
If you enjoyed this post, don’t forget to “Share” it by clicking below!