This Dog Had A Bad Encounter With A Poisonous Toad, But It Doesn’t Stop Her From Smiling

Everyone seems to be falling in love with a Golden Retriever named Odette ever since Natthathida Nilburt posted photos of the dog’s face.  Odette had an unfortunate encounter with a poisonous toad.

dog encounter with poisonous toad

Despite the fact that the pup is all swollen, she is still so happy that she is grinning from ear to ear.

We imagine this was Odette’s inner monologue:

“Why is everyone looking at me like that? Do I look funny?”

dog encounter with poisonous toad

“Am I here for a massage?”

dog encounter with poisonous toad

“I don’t get what all this fuss is about, really I’m fine!”

dog encounter with poisonous toad

As cute as she may look, this was a serious matter. Poison from a toad can be deadly to your dog. In fact, it can take as little as 30 minutes for this poison to kill your dog. If you suspect that your dog has been poisoned by a toad, you should immediately take your pup to the vet for treatment.

(Source)

If you know someone who might like this, please click “Share!”