Although most of us would love for our puppies to stay puppies forever, eventually they grow up. They will outgrow their little sweaters, their first beds, and their first collars. Some will even outgrow their owners.
Check out this list of adorable before and after photos of some fast-growing dogs.
1. Seven months apart. Still fits, just with a lot less legroom.
2. Little Morris is not so little anymore.
3. Five months apart.
4. Bigger dog, bigger smile.
5. Never too old to get picked up.
6. All grown up, but still being held like a baby.
7. Bigger, but still portable.
8. Four years later, looking like a star.
9. Not a puppy anymore!
10. “I remember this being a lot more comfortable.”