Here’s 14 ways your dog is just like a 2-year-old!
1. Snuggle time! Whether you’re running late, just walking in the door or trying to walk OUT the door, dogs always want to cuddle.
2. They get into EVERYTHING! Garbage, cushions, food, toilet paper, cabinets…you name it, they’re in it!
3. They’re attention-seekers. Look at me! Play with me! Pet me!
4. They’re OBSESSED with their favorite blankie.
5. They’re attracted to mud like a moth to a flame!
6. They take great pleasure in making a mess at mealtime!
7. You just can’t say “no” to their sweet, pleading eyes.
8. You don’t have to worry about them getting mixed up with the wrong crowds because you can choose their friends for them!
9. Keeping them safe is a top priority — and they will always try to fool your fool-proof methods.
10. If you can’t find them for even a moment, you might actually feel your heart stop!
11. They’re known to throw an epic tantrum every once in a while.
Duke throwing a tantrum because it’s bed time, food and water everywhere, got another brat on my hands ? #duke #baby #babyboy #dogsofinstagram #yorkiepuppy #yorkiesofinstagram #minatureyorkie #dogtantrum #furrbaby
A video posted by Jessica-Pauline? (@jessicapgilbert) on
12. They’ll have what you’re having…always!
13. They just love to play games!
14. They sometimes need your help to bail them out of jams!
If anything, dogs might be able to teach toddlers a thing or two. Like crawling.
If you know someone who might like this, please click “Share!”