The bond that we have with dogs is unique, and it is one that is cherished for as long as we live. Sadly, dogs don’t live nearly as long as humans do. Despite the unbearable pain of losing a best friend and a family member, every moment that you get to spend with them is worth it. One meaningful way to pay homage to our furry best friends is with a tattoo. This way, they will always be by our side no matter where we are.
1. It’s always adorable when a dog scratches himself with his hind legs.
2. This artistic portrait of a pit bull must have taken a lot of time and thought.
3. A small, subtle tattoo that represents a limitless, unconditional love for this adorable pup.
4. That is one talented tattoo artist – he even captured the dog’s expression perfectly.
5. A creative tattoo of an origami bull terrier.
6. “I didn’t choose the pug life, the pug life chose me.”
7. Greyhound silhouettes depicting what greyhounds do best.
8. This pet owner’s got double the trouble at home.
9. A cute, white-ink paw print tattoo.
10. A darling portrayal of sisterly love between two doggies.
11. This is a beautiful way to remember your dog – always happy, always carefree.
12. When your dog is the beat of your heart.
13. No matter where you are or how old you are, your dog will be forever with you every step of the way.
14. Who says that dog lovers can’t be cat lovers, too?
15. There is no such thing as too many dogs in the family.
If you know someone who might like this, please click “Share!