When your alarm goes off at 6:30 a.m. and all you can think about is everything you have to do and how much you wish you could just stay in bed forever. Then you realize, “Oh wait a minute, I can, because I am a dog and I have absolutely no responsibilities and the only thing on my schedule is eating, pooping, napping, and being loved?”
1. “I want to press the snooze button…”
2. “I said I was awake. I did not say anything about being ready for this absurd sunlight.”
3. You drool, you rule.
4. Schnauzers gonna schnooze.
5. When you’re having one of those dreams where you’re falling asleep…but it’s real.
6. “I’ll get up in 5minutes, I promise..”
7. “FINE. If you’re gonna make me get out of bed I’ll just have to take it with me.”
8. “Pawwease mom, I don’t want to go to school.”
9. This smush face is not going to be ready to face the day any time soon.
10. “I will get out of bed under two conditions: 1. There will be food. 2. I can immediately go back to sleep.”
If you know someone who might like this, please click “Share!”