1. Call ahead.
2. Give Your Dog A Practice Exam At Home.
3. Practice basic commands
4. Visit The Office Frequently, Just To Say “Hi!”
5. Try A Pheromone Spray In The Car And Exam Room.
6. Wait outside, or in the car.
7. Book the first appointment in the morning, or the first appointment right after lunch.
8. Bring backup.
9. Skip breakfast or feed them bland food.
10. Bring along a favorite treat or toy.
11. Consider having a trainer accompany you.
12. Be sure to stay calm yourself.
13. Just say yes to drugs
If you know someone who might like this, please click “Share!”