This recipe is so simple – all you do is stir in all the ingredients, dump into ready-made pie crust, cool and enjoy!
Perfect way to not stress about making anything for any function/party! Just don’t forget it in the fridge when you leave!
- 1 pkg. 8 oz. Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 TUB 8 oz. Cool whip, thawed
- Sliced Strawberry’s
- 1/3 CUP Sugar
- 1 Ready-to-use graham cracker crumb crust 6 oz.
- Beat cream cheese and sugar in large bowl with whisk or mixer until blended.
- Stir in cool whip.
- Spoon into crust.
- Refrigerate 3 hours.
- Top with sliced strawberry’s
If you know someone who might like this, please click “Share!