Spring is finally here and we can’t wait to walk around in shorts in 50 degree weather again! Here are 21 dogs who feel the same.
1. Ahhh, there’s nothing like the smell of fresh flowers on a warm spring day.
2. Unless you have allergies, of course.
3. After suffering through creepy skeleton trees all winter, it’s nice to see leaves again.
4. Time to water the flowers.
5.Let’s just roll through some freshly mowed grass while we’re at it, too.
6. Another awesome thing about spring? Our dog plants start to bloom.
7. We don’t recommend pooping under cherry blossoms, but isn’t this picture simply inspiring?
8. There is a downside to spring, and that’s trying to fit into our spring clothes again.
9. And don’t even get us started on shaving.
10. “Spring cleaning”?
11. But we dog people have an even greater struggle to deal with every spring.
12. And our dogs don’t have it any easier.
13. For those of us in college, spring break is a time to make the mistakes social media won’t let us forget.
14. And for the rest of us, it’s just a time to Netflix and chill…the literal way.
15. Another irritating thing about spring is all the annoying people we forgot about, start reemerging. Sometimes with guitars.
16. People also seem to forget that 50 degrees is STILL COLD. PUT YOUR SHORTS AWAY.
17. And all the happy couples everywhere.
18. How sweet!
19. Not to mention the pressure to “enjoy yourself” and “be outside” all the time.
20. Ultimately, spring is awesome and kicks winter’s butt any day. Time to frolic!
21. Unless you’re in Canada.
If you know someone who might like this, please click “Share!”