1. When you’re really hungry but you don’t want to get up.
“Should I starve and stay comfortable or eat and leave this glorious bed?”
2. When you’re too lazy to wash dishes so you resort to eating off of weird surfaces.
“Tables are the new plates.”
3. When you have to brush your teeth but you’re already in bed.
“This comfort might be worth the risked cavities.”
4. When you want a hot bod but you also want to eat all the food.
“The struggle is real.”
5. When you get food on your face and you lick it off instead because reaching for a napkin is too much effort.
“I’m trying not to be wasteful.”
6. When you’re too lazy to even order delivery food.
“They should telepathically understand when I’m hungry.”
7. When you’re too lazy to shave your legs.
“It’s 200 degrees outside but I’ll just wear these pants.”
8. When a spoon is just too far away.
“Who needs a spoon when you have a tongue anyway.”
9. The relief you feel when you’re home relaxing on the couch and your friend suddenly cancels your plans.
“A magnetic force field could not pull me out of this position right now.”
10. When you get out of the shower but you’re too lazy to change.
“I’ll just sit in this towel forever.”
11. You start rationalizing things into exercise.
“I have to sit up to reach the food so technically I’m doing exercise.”
12. When you’re too tired to care how you look while getting dressed in the morning…
“I don’t care what it is as long as it’s warm.”
13. …then you see yourself a few hours later.
“What the hell is this?”
14. When you want to have nice hair but you’re way too lazy to make the effort.
“Holding up that blow dryer takes too much strength.”
15. When you spill something on yourself and it smells but you’re too comfortable to change your outfit.
“No one will get close enough to smell me anyway.”
16. When you get home and you lay on the couch.
“I’m just gonna relax for a few minutes.”
18. Even though you might take too many naps…
“Sleeping is my greatest talent.”
19. …and eat too many snacks…
“One serving equals how much I eat.”
20. …you’re still super lovable!
“No one is better at cuddling than ME.”
Which one are you most guilty of? Start a conversation by pressing “Share!”