Omelets are a tasty and amazing breakfast food. One drawback is flipping them over without spilling all of your favorite goodies back into the pan. That’s where this little hack comes in. Instead of using a pan, try an open bag instead!
So everybody grab a bag and your favorite omelet ingredients because it’s time to eat.
- 2 eggs
- 2 slices ham, chopped (optional)
- 1/2 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 tablespoon chopped onion (optional)
- 1 tablespoon chopped green bell pepper (optional)
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh tomato (optional)
- 1 tablespoon chunky salsa (optional)
- 2 fresh mushrooms, sliced (optional)
- Add all ingredients to list
- Crack the eggs into a large resealable freezer bag. Press out most of the air, and seal. Shake or squeeze to beat the eggs. Open the bag, and add the ham, cheese, onion, green pepper, tomato, salsa, and mushrooms. Squeeze out as much of the air as you can, and seal the bag.
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Place up to 8 bags at a time into the boiling water. Cook for exactly 13 minutes. Open the bag, and let the omelet roll out onto a plate. The omelet should roll out easily.
If you know someone who might like this, please click “Share!