These particular brownies are the most delicious things you’ll ever eat!
They’re so simple to make too! Nothing beats getting creative and it turned out super yummy!
- 1 Pouch Betty Crocker peanut butter cookie mix, Vegetable oil, water, and egg called for on cookie mix pouch
- 16 peanut butter creme-filled sandwich cookies
- 1 Box Betty Crocker dark chocolate fudge brownie mix, Water, vegetable oil and eggs called for on brownie mix box
- 7 Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups, unwrapped
1. Heat oven to 350°F.
2. Grease 13×9-inch pan, and line with cooking parchment paper, leaving an overhang on the two longer sides.
3. In a medium bowl, make peanut butter cookie dough as directed on pouch.
4. In another medium bowl, make brownie batter as directed on box.
5. Crumble cookie dough in pan; using offset spatula, press and spread cookie dough into thin even layer.
6. Top cookie dough layer with even layer of sandwich cookies and candies.
7. Spread brownie batter over top of cookie dough, sandwich cookies and peanut butter cups to cover completely.
8. Bake about 30 minutes or until toothpick inserted in brownie comes out with few sticky crumbs.
9. Cool completely on cooling rack.
If you know someone who might like this, please click “Share!