Peanut Butter Banana Dog Treats
Yield: 3-4 dozen
- 2 1/2 cups rolled oats
- 1 3/4 cups water
- 1/2 cup carrot, grated
- 2 large ripe bananas
- 1 large egg
- 2 tablespoons all-natural peanut butter
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- muffin tin
- Preheat oven to 350º F and lightly grease your pan with butter or non-stick spray.
- Combine oats, baking powder and baking soda in food processor and pulse for 10-15 seconds, or until mixture is finely ground.
- Transfer to a small bowl and set aside.
- In a separate, large bowl, use two forks to mash your bananas, then mix in egg, peanut butter and water. Stir until smooth.
- Gradually add ground oat mixture to bananas and mix until fully incorporated and combined, then fold in grated carrot.
- Pour batter into muffin tin until each is 3/4 full and bake, rotating pan(s) in the middle, for 20-22 minutes, or until golden brown and toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Remove from oven and let cool before serving to your pups!
Be sure to pass this recipe on to other pet lovers now by clicking “Share” below!