This Yummy pizza bread is so simple to make! It looks beautiful too! Lose the traditional style pizza, we are taking it to a whole new level.
Take this to your next party and your friends will love you forever. Be careful though, you might be asked to bring it to every party!
- 1/3 CUP olive oil
- 2 CUPS mozzarella cheese
- 2 TBSP Oregano
- 1 TBSP Italian seasoning
- 1/2 CUP Basil, freshly shredded (plus extra for garnish)
- 1/2 TBSP garlic powder
- 1 Pack mini pepperonis
- 1 CUP shredded Parmesan cheese (plus extra for garnish)
- Pasta sauce (for dipping)
- 2 Cans Biscuits
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Cut biscuits fourths.
- Put the olive oil, mozzarella, Oregano, Italian seasoning, basil, garlic powder, mini pepperonis, and Parmesan into the mixing bowl.
- Mix all the ingredients and toss so the olive oil is spread evenly on each piece of dough. Then pour into a Bundt pan.
- Bake for 30 minutes, or until the top is brown and the center is thoroughly cooked.
- Flip over onto a plate while it’s still hot, and garnish with shredded basil and Parmesan cheese.
- Pasta sauce for dipping.
If you know someone who might like this, please click “Share!