Rolo caramel candies…need I say more? Only 4 ingredients and about 13 minutes out of your day to enjoy these awesome cookies. Do me a solid and don’t pass up on this wonderful childhood memory deliciousness!
- 1 box of chocolate cake mix
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup oil
- Rolo candies
- Heat to 350°F
- Combine cake mix, oil and eggs. Blend well.
- Place a Rolo in the center of the dough, fold the dough in a ball around the Rolo.
- Place on an ungreased cookie sheet 2″ apart.
- Bake 8-10 minutes.
- Cool 1 minute and remove from cookie sheet. (Makes 4 dozen cookies)
If you know someone who might like this, please click “Share!