Let’s face it, there’s a reason they say DOGS are human’s best friend… Don’t worry, your secret is safe with us! Here’s are 14 undeniable signs that you prefer the company of pups to people!
1. You hate it when people walk slowly in front of you, but you’d gladly let your pup stop, sniff, and stare at anything and everything.
Just gotta let them enjoy every moment!
2. You’d cuddle your dog over any human companion any day, no contest.
Their fluffy bodies make the best pillows.
3. When you meet a new baby, you smile and say “AWW,” but when you meet a new pup, you squeal, jump up and down, and spew out unintelligible words of affection. #cuteaggression
Nothing is cuter than a baby dog. Not even a baby human. Not even close.
4. If your dog doesn’t like the date you brought home, you refuse to ask them on a second date. No questions asked.
Dogs are great judges of character. They just know.
5. Most of your friends and acquaintances have dogs.
You probably met them at the dog park.
6. You’d give almost anything to work at an office that allows employees to bring their pets.
It’s a workplace requirement, not a perk.
7. You would never watch someone sleep (creepy!) but you could spend hours watching your pup sleep.
Their little smushy faces and dripping drool are just so cute though!
8. Your dog’s toys, accessories, and clothes are probably worth more than your own wardrobe.
And that’s not even factoring in the amount of money you’ve spent on OTHER people’s dogs.
9. Your social life depends primarily on your dog’s eating and potty schedule.
Can’t get to the after-work party at 5 P.M., gotta let the pooch out.
10. You need a calendar reminder for your friends’ birthdays, but you don’t have any trouble remembering your pooch’s.
Got to get them that pupcake to celebrate, of course.
11. Forget Netflix and Hulu, your sources of entertainment are multi-bookmarked live puppy cams.
Hours and hours of entertainment. Hours.
12. You’re pretty sure that this Halloween, they’ll be the cutest dressed-up kid on the block.
No human child can match for this four-legged epitome of cuteness!
13. You’d rather share a nice cold (doggy) drink with your dog than go out.
No one has time for fake laughing and small talk with people you barely know. This is true friendship.
14. As long as your dog is happy, you are happy.
And that’s all that matters!
If you know someone who might like this, please click “Share!”