Spaghetti is a dish so simple that it’s almost impossible to mess up. Here’s a new spin on a dish that will make your life easy. Allrecipes has re-imagined the dish with a muffin tin, some spaghetti and a lot of Parmesan cheese!
- 6 ounces spaghetti
- 1 1/2 tablespoons olive oil
- cooking spray
- 1 1/2 cups grated Parmesan cheese, divided
- 1 1/2 cups tomato-based pasta sauce
- 12 (1 ounce) cooked meatballs
- Add all ingredients to list
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Cook spaghetti in the boiling water, stirring occasionally until cooked through but firm to the bite, about 7 minutes. Drain and toss in a bowl with olive oil; refrigerate until cooled, about 15 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Spray 12 muffin cups with cooking spray.
- Toss cooled spaghetti with 1 cup Parmesan cheese. Divide spaghetti between the 12 prepared muffin cups, arranging noodles in each cup to create “nests” for the meatballs.
- Top each “nest” with 1 tablespoon pasta sauce, 1 meatball, and 1 more tablespoon pasta sauce, respectively. Sprinkle remaining Parmesan cheese over the tops of each meatball “nest.”
- Bake in the preheated oven until pasta and meatballs are heated through and cheese melts, 20 to 25 minutes. Cool slightly before transferring muffin bites to a serving platter.
If you know someone who might like this, please click “Share!