Are you a sugar cookie lover? Well here’s a tried and true recipe for the best sugar cookie you’ll ever have!
- 5 CUPS Flour (do not firmly pack)
- 1 CUP Unsalted butter
- 3 Large egg
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/4 CUP Softened butter
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- 3 Tbsp Milk
- 5 tsp. Baking powder
- 2 CUP Sugar
- 6 Tbsp Milk
- Dash of salt
- 3 CUPS Powdered Sugar
- 4oz Cream Cheese
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Cream together sugar, butter, eggs and milk until well combined.
- Add flower, salt and baking powder until well combined.
- Liberally flour a work surface and rolling pin.
- Roll out dough to desired thickness.
- Cut with cookie cutters and place on a greased cookie sheet.
- Cook 10 minutes.
- Remove from pan immediately and cool.
For the frosting:
- Soften butter and cream cheese.
- Then blend together with the rest of the frosting ingredients.
- Add in your desired color.
- Spread on cooled cookies.
- Top with sprinkles.
If you know someone who might like this, please click “Share!